Registration feesRegular Fees – from September 1, 2017 and on-site.
|Psychiatrists (outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina)||200 EUR|
|Psychiatry trainees (outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina)||70 EUR|
|Psychologists and other specialties (outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina)||100 EUR|
|Psychiatrists (retired) and medical students (outside of Bosnia and Herzegovina)||Free|
Registration fee includes :- Access to Scientific Programme and Technical Exhibition
- Attendance in parallel scientific activities (for limited number previously registered participants).
- Congress Materials.
- Coffee/Tea Breaks.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
- Gala Dinner.
- Closing Ceremony.
- Certificates of Attendance.
- Lunches (NOvember 17 and 18, 2017).
Important Note :
- Psychiatry trainees, psychologists and other professionals as well as medical students must provide/send proof of their status together with Registration form (Confirmation Letter from the Institution or Department signed by the Director/Head) after the registration process by e-mail (email@example.com). Medical students need to show student document during registration.
AccommodationDuring the Congress is possible to reserve hotel accommodation in Banja Luka.
Registration and Accommodation Form is available HERE .
The prices shown on the Accommodation Form are in Euro.
The Congress Technical organizer TRAVEL PLAN Banja Luka is in charge for the registration, registration fees, accommodation, transfers, invoices as well as changes and cancellations in Congress registration and accommodation process.
Psychiatry trainees and psychologists are obligated to provide the proof of their status by the Head of the Department, together with Registration form.
Important note :
All Congress participants must be formally registered using ( Registration form ).